Feathered Wing Dangle Earrings Set
100% Handmade by Artsilver Jewelry
Materials: 925 Sterling Silver
Customer Service Support
Ask a question about Feathered Wing Dangle Earrings Set click here
Stylish angel wing dangle earrings set with Blue Topaz Gemstone.
available in :
- Blue Topaz
- Black Pearl
- White Pearl
Production & Delivery Timeframe
Getting and Receiving your order as soon as possible is very important to us. But Please note that all items are Handmade and “Made to Order” taking longer to ship out. This mean that our Stock is limited and we will need to make all orders before they are shipped. Please allow 4-6weeks (30-45 days) to complete order. Depending on the difficulty and Semi-Precious Stone availability, Items may take longer.
Domestic US shipping is $10 via Priority Mail with Tracking. International Priority shipping charges may vary $25-$50. Depending on the country the Customer may need to pay Duty fees to accept the package. ArtSilver may contact you if needed. In-Stock Items and Completed orders may take 2-7 business days to receive from the time that they are shipped. We will notify the customer if there is Stock on an Item or if it needs to be made and will contact you upon completion order.
If you require something quicker please Contact Us
Feathered Wing Dangle Earrings Set Gemstone by month
Gemstone by Month
January : Garnet & Rose Quartz
February : Amethyst
March : Aquamarine
April : Herkimer Diamond
May : Emerald
June : White Moonstone
July : Ruby
August : Peridot
September : Sapphire
October : Tourmaline
November : Citrine
December : Turquoise & Tanzanite
What Material do I use?
Mainly I use Sterling Silver. The precious metal Sterling Silver is made up of two elements Copper and Fine Silver.
Fine Silver contains 99.9% silver while Sterling Silver only contains 92.5 % silver. The other 7.5% is a copper alloy. An “Alloy is something that is added to a Precious Metal like Gold to make the Metal stronger and more durable for everyday use. An Alloy also decreases the purity of the Precious Metal but in return, it will last through everyday “wear and tear” .
Most of my casting (98%) is done “In House production” by me personal. The 2% that is not made by me are components, for example, Earring Posts, Omega Back Findings, Lever Backs, and Cuff Link Findings.
I actually add more Fine Silver into my mix 94%-95% and 5-6% of “Sterilium Alloy” (from United Precious Metals). This Alloy produces a bright silver that holds Tarnish-free for 2 yrs. According to the Guarantee of the alloy.
All my Sterling Silver is nickel-free.
All my work has a full lifetime warranty for production defects. If the customer is not happy with something about my work I will honor the Exchange Policy or Merchandise Credit.